Re: MMDVM_Bridge doesn't appear to be connecting to ircddbgateway

Matthew 2E0SIP

Ok, is the Talk Group significant? I tried connecting to another XLX server via DCS but same issue, I appear as connected, I see a stream of packets to the server when I Tx, but nothing appears on the XLX Server. I can receive DStar transmissions on the DMR side without any issues.

Does anyone have a known good Analog_Bridge.ini, MMDVM_Bridge.ini and DVSwitch.ini for a link to XLX / DStar ?

And for what it's worth, I know in theory I could connect directly to XLX with DMR, but this server doesn't have any transcoding capability at present.

Cheers