Re: Analog Bridge Binds to the same port

Steve N4IRS

Matt,
Are you running the most current version from github? What architecture are you running on?

73, Steve N4IRS

On 6/1/20 5:22 AM, Matthew 2E0SIP wrote:

Hi All,

I am attempting to use a modified version of AMBESever in order to use a DVMega AMBE 3000 board that's not supported by Analog_Bridge (Github Issue).

However, Analog_Bridge binds to the rxPort itself, so it won't start if AMBEServer is running on the same host.

[DV3000]
address = 127.0.0.1                ; IP address of AMBEServer
rxPort = 2461                      ; Port of AMBEServer

In a future version of Analog Bridge would it be possible to define a local port, or bind to a random port? I appreciate this is an unusual use case.

Thanks!