Re: HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

Matthew 2E0SIP

I had a look at the code and as it stands with Repeat=True DMR frames are simply forwarded to all connected clients.

One of my objectives would be to 'block' unused talk groups to prevent someone keying up on a wrong talk group blocking RF for other connected clients.

It also doesn't look outside the realms of possibility to do a 'lookup' on a particular talk group before routing it to clients that wish to receive it, E.G Similar to Brandmeister's self care portal where a user can assign certain static talk groups to their hotspot or repeater.

Anyway, I'm not sure if the above are the objectives of HBLink, but it looks possible so I will experiment in my own fork.

Thanks once again.

Matthew
2E0SIP