Re: Some questions about dvswitch.sh and Analog_Bridge

Tim Payne

Hey guys,

Still plotting on with this spamming of "INFO packet sent to USRP client" in my logs. it seems to be related to the 2 instances of AB.

My setup is HBlink Master2 ----> MB -----> AB_DMR -----> AB_P25 ------> MB -------> P25Gateway.

I have killed every other process for my setup and only included the 2 for AB. I have checked ports are correct and nothing looping back into itself or into another part. I have even changed the ports away from the port mappings in the example in case something else was causing this. Still scratching my head. I have uploaded my configs and logs in case anyone has the time to look and give a second opinion.

Thanks
Cheers 73's
Tim VK3FTZD