Re: Some questions about dvswitch.sh and Analog_Bridge

Steve N4IRS

Tim,
You are correct, suppressing the log does no good. We need to know what is going on.  Lets start with the DMR side of the bridge. Turn off AB_P25. I assume you are running one instance of MB. So in MB.ini disable P25 and P25 networking.
Set the log level to 1 and capture the AB and MB logs. I would also like to see your MB.ini and dvswitch.ini.

Steve N4IRS

On 6/4/2020 5:35 AM, Tim Payne wrote:
Ok thanks. I'll try it. I know that I tried setting to 4 - warning and I got the close to 100% CPU usage but of course the packets were suppressed.

Hiding the alerts doesn't necessarily mean it fixes the problem. You say you use the logs yourself. Do you see this in your logs? Is it normal to have this happening?