Re: Some questions about dvswitch.sh and Analog_Bridge

Tim Payne

Hi Steve,

I have tried running only the 2 instances of AB and it happens when I send the dvswitch tune command. The logs I included had no MB running at all. Other tests I performed were only running the AB_P25 and then the AB_DMR along with the rest of the system and then when I ran the dvswitch command or keyed up on the radio there was no spamming of info packets.

Today I though I would leave it running for a while after issuing the dvswitch tune 9999 (disconnect) running for 3 hours at 100 CPU.

Does AB pull any setting from the DVswitch.ini file in the MB directory?

I'll pull the Configs for those when I get to the PC tomorrow.

Thanks
Tim vk3ftzd