radioid.net URL update in dvswitch.sh

Jeffrey [K8JTK]

Monday noticed a couple issues on my system, D-STAR wasn't passing audio both ways and other mode dashboards were not populating the call signs (had the numeric DMR ID).

Running the update manually:
./dvswitch.sh update
parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10
parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10
parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10
Error, DMR ID file does not seem to be valid

Not sure why my subscriber_ids.csv was empty if the download failed.  A manual curl to one of the urls in the "downloadDatabases" function presented me with a 302 document moved.

I saw on radioid.net they were changing their API location on July 1.

!! if you use the API or Data Dumps in scripts, modify your scripts before JULY 1st. New server for data: https://database.radioid.net !!

Maybe they meant June 1.  The 302 was pointing at the new API location.  I changed the download location for all 3 calls
from: www.radioid.net
to: database.radioid.net
Ran the update manually and all was well.

A pull of the DVSwitch-System-Builder has the old URL.  If an update is already available, it has the old url in that repo.