Re: ARM IMAGE

W8DSB

Scott is right when I installed DVSwitch on the arch Linux, I use Pacman. However it doesn’t sound as good as it should. I was inspired this morning and installed DVSwitch On a running allstar node that was already up at Amazon‘s web service. It turns out that sounds very good using the 380 emulator. My only issue is now that there’s a delay going between the analog repeater and the digital repeaters due to brandmeister. Sometimes it even gets choppy. I would like to connect the DVDwitch right to a XLX server running at a different Amazon cloud does anyone know how to do that? I tried just changing the server address but it seems there must be more? Maybe port numbers?