[DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

Note:

For XLK the synatax is: Options=XLX:4009

For XLX make sure you are using a 7 digit DMR ID

73, Steve N4IRS

On 6/4/20 4:18 PM, W8DSB wrote:
All, we have a PI running XLX With interlinks to BM and DV3000 to DStar.

I also have a ASL with analog_bridge <> mmdvm <> BM

i want to connect our mmdvm_bridge directly to the XLX to reduce lag and host server issues. How to i connect mmdvm_bridge directly to our clubs XLX server?

Is there a document or video for this? I tried just pointing at it but mmdvm_bridge will not log into the XLX :(