Where To Start

stevecast2024@...

Hello Folks,
I hope I am not a pain. If so, then feel free to shut me down. I am looking for a basic place to start with DVSwitch and the other utilities. I am running Ubuntu and have downloaded dmr_utils as well as DMRLink. I want to make sure that I have installed all necessary parts in order to make this run. Obviously the set up is different depending on what exactly I want to do. My first project is to simply link an XPR8300 via IPSC to a homebrew repeater. I understand editing the config files. I also want to try and use a console program that I have heard exists, but I have not been able to locate it yet. If someone could just point me to what all I need to install to start this task I would be happy to start putting a starters guide together for this.