Re: Some questions about dvswitch.sh and Analog_Bridge

Tim Payne

Hi All,

I think i got it working for the most part.

I have since done a complete reinstall of the OS using the mini ubuntu iso. basically is so cut back that it boots really quickly.

All the configs setup from the DMR to P25 example port mappings.

export the environment variable using "export ABINFO=/tmp/ABInfo_32001.json" so DV switch only controls the P25 side of AB.

But the problem seemed to be there and only when dvswitch.sh sent an info packet.

so for the time being, I have commented out the send info packet line in dvswitch.sh. Probably not the best approach but it works and now I can change P25 talkgroups on the fly.

Next question... Is the info packet needed for talk group changing on AB?