Re: YSF <--> DMR Bridge BM blocked

ve6gcd@...

I have tried all sorts of methods in the past, the first effective workaround was to use Analog Bridge between DMR and YSF where the DMR side has 2000ms hang time from Analog Bridge. The drawback is that the callsign info is not passed to YSF/DMR in this process.

Eventually, I figured that the best approach to solve this is for you to connect to Brandmeister not as a hotspot, but as a repeater network. By doing this, you will avoid encountering the "user blocked" message completely and without the need for hang time settings.

Option 1: Request a bridge to Brandmeister

https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/Open_Bridge
https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/XLX
https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/WIRES-X
https://wiki.brandmeister.network/index.php/IMRS