Re: DVSwitch-Mobile with ASL - control codes ignored and macros lost.

Steve N4IRS

Barry,
As far as saving, the free version will not save changes. Can you post a section of your messages.log when you send a command?

Steve N4IRS

On 6/18/20 5:22 PM, Barry G4MKT via groups.io wrote:
I installed DVSwich-Mobile from the Play Store on my Android phone to control and connect to my AllStar-Link node.
I can connect to the node and have PTT, audio TX and RX but cannot see anything received by asterisk at the node when I try to send it control codes like *73 or a *3<nodenumber>.

Another issue is that when I configure macros, they don't survive a re-start of the application.
What am I doing wrong?

Version is 1.56 (128)
Android-8.1.0