Re: Connection problem on Brandmeister PH5151 #brandmeister

ramon paulino

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your time.
I am only using my DMR ID 5151041 on this mode. That ID number came up to my attention because a fellow ham told me that my callsign is not showing up but that # id number.
On my BlueDV windows and android application I am using my dmr ID 5150415.
Although the ID # 5151131 is included in my BM self care. I opened a ticket on radioid.net inquiring about that number. I got a reply telling that it is not included in my profile to them and if it it showed in my dashboard I should ask brandmeister.
I am really at a lost about my DMR ID 5151131.
Again Thank you.