Re: Cloud hosting

Steve N4IRS

Tom,
I have not tested this yet. I believe from your description that when the system build script tries to compile ysfgateway, it dies. Are you sure that DMR is fully working?
I will look at this some time over the next few days. That being said, the system builder script is going to radically change and will not have to compile any of the gateways in the near future.

Steve

On 6/27/20 10:53 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
Hello Steve,

I have successfully set up an image on Virmach on the budget plan you are using. However, when I go through the setup procedure using the W8RIK document, I get the following message near the very end of the install process when I execute the ./DVSwitch-System-Builder.sh command.

g++ -g -O3 -Wall -std=c++0x -pthread -c -o APRSWriter.o APRSWriter.cpp
In file included from APRSWriter.cpp:19:0:
APRSWriter.h:36:17: fatal error: gps.h: No such file or directory
 #include <gps.h>
                 ^
compilation terminated.

Any advice? I seem to be able to use the DMR function but none of the others. When I check the /opt/YSFGateway directory, I see a YSFGateway.ini file but no YSFGateway file. Same for P25 and NXDN.

--
Tom VE3NY