Re: Cloud hosting

Corey Dean N3FE

I actually used them just to perform backups of other servers and they have worked out just fine.

On Jun 28, 2020, at 12:20 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

 <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/message/6817>

On 6/28/20 12:16 PM, Nomis Bayan Jr. wrote:

Hello,

Is the $12.50 per year? Could you provide the provider?

On 6/28/2020 4:54 AM, W8DSB wrote:
I too was able to follow Steve's info and buy the $12.50 ($10.00) plan. I did get a ALLSTAR node to run as a test.

Attached is the info I used to setup the cloud I have now, It includes ALLSTAR, ALLMON2, DVSwitch, HBlink3 all working together in case this helps. I am not a Linux person by trade so when I find installs that work I keep files like this so I don't have to go back to the web each time I need to rebuild somethin

Attached