Re: MMDVM Bridge: Need for DMR Id Lookup?

Steve N4IRS

One reason I can see is for logging. Easier to lookup a callsign then a DMR ID when debugging.
That being said Comment out the file pointer for DMR ID lookup in MB.ini

Steve N4IRS

On 6/29/20 6:25 PM, Dan K2IE via groups.io wrote:
I'm running an MMDVM Bridge instance as part of an Asterisk <--> HBlink connector.

I cannot think of any reason why I'd need MMDVM Bridge to lookup DMR IDs in either direction for this purpose.

So, what is the most efficient way to disable lookups and not waste any cycles on this?  Or, if I've overlooked a good reason to do the lookups, what have I missed?

73,

Dan