Re: analog-DMR bridge DMR-MARC connection #analog_bridge

Tom

Jeff,

I have an older ASL-DMR bridge running with a DV3000 running with access to two cbridge connections (since 2015). As long as I maintain full quieting access to my allstarlink node, there will be no issues. It’s just a long range ‘wireless microphone’ before digitizing and vocoding. So, that isn’t a problem in my case. Steve helped me with that configuration five years ago. That used dmrlink and ambe_audio.

The old bridge works flawlessly on established TG connections. The issue I’m running into is, in some cases, switching [section] stanza’s in ambe_audio.cfg (stays on the current TG).

A hardware AMBE vocoder, like the DV3000, provides high quality audio. It’s not clear to me how to use the DV3000 with DVSwitch and configure the software modules. Is there a detailed ‘how to’ doc for starting with an ASL node running on Debian Stretch and a Pi 3B+?

Tom / K5TRA