Re: analog-DMR bridge DMR-MARC connection #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

No, but it will get you set up with ASL and Analog_Bridge. Then you will need to connect IPSC_Bridge

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Tom <tom@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 2:37:36 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] analog-DMR bridge DMR-MARC connection #analog_bridge

I just checked the IPSC2-Texas master. One of the three TG's that I'm interested in on DMR-MARC is listed (Lonestar). The two that were not (Dillo and Cactus) are private intertie related TG's. So, I'm not surprised that they weren't there.

The link to "ASL to DMR bridge how to" details the MMDVM_Bridge setup. Is there a similar how to doc that addresses the IPSC_bridge setup instead of MMDVM?