enabling an AMBE dongle

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

Edited

I have the ea5gvk img on a Rpi and it's working fine.
The DMR audio is OK, DStar audio is unreadable, so I bought a NWD usb dongle. lsusb shows the device, and ttyUSB0 is in /dev
Latency timer comes back as 1. I have gone into the menu settings and selected the AMBE usb option under emulation. However the audio is still
unreadable, and it does not seem to have improved on DMR. I think there are some settings in Analog_Bridge.ini that may have some bearing on this, but I just can't figure it out. Can anyone help? Power supply is a 2.5 amp device so plenty of juice.