Re: Switching to Phoenix at command line

Steve N4IRS

From what I can Google, you will need the login for that network. I am guessing when I say, put the login info in MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

Steve N4IRS

On 7/14/2020 12:05 PM, Derek William Haden wrote:

Well connect to the DMR phoenix network.

If in DMR mode I believe that *D from DVswitch mobile switches to Phoenix.

I have some scripts installed that were written by WA3LXD I beleive, these switch between DStar, DMR TGIF, DMR BM, and YSF, and load up a customised TG list for each mode.

I want to add Phoenix to the scripts so they switch to that system. All my local Repeaters are on Phoenix, if they were on BM I wouldn't need this.