one-way audio issue

Connor Farrell - WG1GEM

Howdy all,

I'm currently attempting to set up a DMR/AllStar bridge. Right now AllStar to DMR is functioning perfectly. Where I'm running into an issue is going from DMR to AllStar.

I've checked my configs and the ports all appear to be in agreement. Looking at the logs, it appears the audio makes it as far as analog bridge, but doesn't make it from analog bridge to allstar.

I believe my issue is on the Asterisk side of things, as I do not see asterisk listening for the TLV frames in netstat. Similarly, running tcpdump, analog bridge is sending out data, but allstar appears to not be listening.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Connor

--
Connor J. Farrell '21
WG1GEM