From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Connor Farrell - WG1GEM <Connor@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:06:25 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] one-way audio issue

Howdy all,

I'm currently attempting to set up a DMR/AllStar bridge. Right now
AllStar to DMR is functioning perfectly. Where I'm running into an issue
is going from DMR to AllStar.

I've checked my configs and the ports all appear to be in agreement.
Looking at the logs, it appears the audio makes it as far as analog
bridge, but doesn't make it from analog bridge to allstar.

I believe my issue is on the Asterisk side of things, as I do not see
asterisk listening for the TLV frames in netstat. Similarly, running
tcpdump, analog bridge is sending out data, but allstar appears to not
be listening.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Connor

--
Connor J. Farrell '21
WG1GEM