Re: radioid.net URL update in dvswitch.sh

Steve N4IRS

/var/lib/dvswitch/subscriber_ids.csv

/var/lib/mmdvm/DMRIds.dat

dvswitch.sh is in /opt/Analog_Bridge

/opt/Analog_bridge/dvswitch update will update all the host and ID files.

Current version of dvswitch.sh is at <https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/raw/master/dvswitch.sh>

Note: With the next release, dvswitch.sh will be moving to /opt/MMDVM_Bridge

Steve N4IRS

On 7/25/20 4:53 PM, Mike, AA9VI via groups.io wrote:
I just found this and I need an ID update.  How do I manually update the  subscriber_ids.csv ID list?  Where is dvswitch.sh?  I tried to invoke the command but it does not know where it is.  Can someone send the full path?

Also, if you go into MMDVM_Bridge.ini it looks for
/var/log/mmdvm/DMRIds.dat

So, that's different than this .csv file mentioned above.  All I want is an updated Id lookup file.  What is the proper procedure for updating that, and where does it ultimately reside?

Thanks,
Mike, AA9VI