P25Reflector install help...

Bob KK6RQ

Hi,

I'm having some difficulty while installing the whole package (G4-somebody/dvswitch) using the 927.org instructions (which is riddled with typos);
I've read everything I've been able to google, both here and elsewhere, but I'm stuck on a concept or two:

What (and WHERE or WHO) determines what your newly installed P25 reflector's TG ID is?

I probably will choose not to publish the TG (at first, at least) but where do I give it its name? I saw a thread where Steve says some ppl are using the same #
as their chosen DMR TG (which already exists; I'm trying to link them)?

Thanks,

Bob
KK6RQ