Re: P25Reflector install help...

Steve N4IRS

Actually, if you do that, Pi-Star will overwrite your changes. There is a process for adding custom hosts that survive a update.

On 7/28/20 6:35 PM, jacomms wrote:

You edit the P25Hosts.txt file to reflect the details to the P25 reflector you are wanting to connect to.  Save it the do a quick reboot.

You should then be able to select it in Pi-Star

Justin Albury

J Albury Communications

justin@...

0417246791

VK2JUZ

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended

recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.

immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,

you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other

person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,

unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.

This notice should not be removed.