Re: Analog_Bridge Allstar Link Guidance

Steve N4IRS

Also, run AMBETest4.py with the -e option. It will stop on error.

On 12/28/2017 08:08 PM, Corey Badgley KC7MRQ wrote:
I've noticed a couple issues playing with the setup. The first was the thumbDV resetting after about 5 minutes of audio. I raised the input voltage and the reset problem appeared to go away.

The second issue is audio artifacts from DMR > ASL. The audio is broken like there are packet drops and a pretty large delay from the time the DMR station un keys till the audio is complete on the ASL side. for example, a 50+ second DMR transmission will have least a 10 second delay.

Any suggestions about the broken and delayed audio coming onto the ASL side?

Corey