HB_bridge and Analog_bridge

Tested  my mmdvm repeater  on reflector.dvswitch.org port 62031.

Works OK  on 9900 parrot  and on 3167 .

Looked on Brandmeister Last Heard list  ,  Callsign are showing  OK…

But no luck with  Hoseline.  Not showing my call sign nor audio…

Also tested   local  hb_parrot.py  , all OK ,  local Parrot is working fine .

Still working   with hb_bridge_all.py and hb_confbridge.py .

Lot of reading and  brain  cramps…

Looked trough the Wiki to find  HB_bridge or Analog_bridge partners apps ( ????),

Are they available for testing  yet ?????   Shure  willing to  give it a try …..

Testing  on  ambe_audio and  DMRGateway ( before renaming to Analog_bridge )  where

a great learning tool….

thanks

Richard VE2DJE

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10