Re: [Quantar-Bridge] ASL <-> P25 howto document

Steve N4IRS

On 8/15/20 6:22 AM, Tony Langdon wrote:
On 15/8/20 7:48 pm, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Should I see anything in the P25Gateway log when traffic passes through?
No, the gateway is pretty quiet. If you really want to see something,
turn on debug.
Oh, OK, I might do that as an exercise sometime. :)
And another question.  How does one find out what P25 talkgroups are out
there?  The P25Hosts file is dated 2018 (is there a way to update this
from somewhere?), and P-Star seems to have a newer one.  And how do I
get a talkgroup listed, so other P25 gateways can find it?  Google was
quite unhelpful here. :(
See this thread <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/topic/75839352#7041>
Hmm, OK, still clear as mud how to get a TG into the file, but I will
try downloading it for my gateway using the script you mentioned in your
other message.