Re: P25 to DMR issue

Steve N4IRS

Don,
Post you MMDVM_Bridge.ini and both Analog_Bridge.ini files.

On 8/19/2020 1:19 PM, Don WB5EKU wrote:
I am building a P25 tp DMR cross mode bridge on a Virrmach server running Debian 10 64 bit.
It all compiles and when I run, the P25 Reflector and Gateway run.
This is the error I get when I run MMDVM_Bridge.

image.png

I have checked and rechecked .ini configs and cannot find the issue with port 34103 or what error: 98 is.
I'm no Linux guru, but have run it on various machines, I have never seen this.
Any help pointing me in the right direction will be appreciated.
73
Don
WB5EKU