Re: The audio in DVswitch App mobile, with 4G/LTE is distorted.

Mike KB8JNM

I might suggest that the issue is with your carrier and signal to 'tower channel'

To me, it seems obvious that your signal is either misreported by phone/tower and it is narrowing the bandwidth to your detriment.

OR

you are on a congested 4g segment doing  the same which is more likely, especially if you are using a 3rd party lease like 'straight talk' etc.. because you are 3rd/4th tier priority for bandwidth.

It could be something else, but that pops out at me. I would not adjust your system.

On 8/22/2020 7:16 AM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:
If I force the mobile phone to use the 3G network, you can hear the audio on the DVSwitch all right.
But if I use the 4G /LTE network the audio starts to sound good, but after a few seconds it is distorted.

I have already tried it on different phones.
I have also tried it with both emulated and physical ambe and it is the same.

Last version mmdvm_bridge and analog_bridge, as well as the last version mobile app.