Re: DVSwitch-System-Builder throws up error

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

So I have a fresh install of OS (buster) and theĀ
DVSwitch-System-Builder, I have configured AB MMDVDMB, QuantarB ircddbgateway files as described in theĀ DVSM_02_17_2020.pdf
I have ambe server running. and all goes well on DMR until I switch to DStar, then my numeric id displayed on DVSM app changes
from 235nnnn
to 1234567
I have checked the files to see that they are all configured with the correct ID 235nnnn and all are correct.
Is there another file that needs configuring that contains this information.
So close yet so far!