Re: confbridge.py and TG Bridge state change fun

JJ Cummings

Of course I have not had the time to get to this, hopefully sometime in the next few weeks I can sit down and look at it unless Mike has already done so?

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:31 AM, JJ Cummings <cummingsj@...> wrote:
Sounds like a plan, if I get the chance today I’ll see what I can do too and submit a pull request.  That said it’s already looking like a busy day of real life instead of radio fun

JJC

Sent from the iRoad

On Nov 9, 2017, at 05:08, Mike Zingman - N4IRR <mike.zingman@...> wrote:

You are probably right. The bridge needs to synthesize the end event from the incoming data when it sees the end of stream signal. I will add a fix for this.

Mike