Re: Multiple private nodes one cloud server using DVSwitch Mobile - Audio Issues. #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Bring up the audio in AB.ini

[USRP]
usrpAudio = AUDIO_USE_GAIN  ; Audio to ASL (AUDIO_UNITY, AUDIO_USE_AGC, AUDIO_USE_GAIN)
usrpGain = 1.10                         ; Gain (in db) of the AGC filter

then increase usrpGain

The problem with the diagram is that it shows both DVSM and ASL connected to AB.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/31/20 8:33 PM, Willie Sandin wrote:
Ok, that did it.  I have audio. It is a bit weak, I have it cranked up to max receive and transmit about half on the DVMobile.

I can post the logs but is kind of mute point currently.

Thanks for the help.  Maybe the diagrams above will help someone else working thru this interesting new mode :)

73s N0MGJ