hblink.service

p47thunderbolt@...

I have been running HBLINK on a raspberry Pi 4 for 7 months.  It has worked just fine.  I decided to put it on a server after my ISP provider kept changing my ISP address.  That's a story for another day.
I installed everything on my server and so far it appears to be working.  The only problem I am having is auto start up if the server reboots for some reason.
When on my raspberry HBLINK will automatically start upon boot up.  I cant for the life of me figure out how to do it now that it is on the server. I am sure it has to do with the hblink.service file.
I do have the systemctl working as expected.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

I am fairly new at this so please take it easy on me.