Re: Stacato audio on DVSM

Steve N4IRS

I don't know if you use a systemd unit file to start/stop/restart your AMBEServer.
If you do, You could add:
ExecStartPre = /bin/sh -c 'echo "1" >> /sys/bus/usb-serial/devices/ttyUSB0/latency_timer'

to the [SERVICE] stanza in the unit file that controls AMBEServer

On 9/2/2020 10:34 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:

OK if I restart everything, from fresh reboot, with AB configured for ambe server, but ambe server not yet started.
stop AB
do echo 1 > /sys/bus/usb-serial/devices/ttyUSB0/latency_timer

start amber server and restart AB

all seems to work correctly I do not get the stacato audio.

So I am guessing that somehow the command echo 1 > /sys/bus/usb-serial/devices/ttyUSB0/latency_timer
Needs to to part of the ambe server start up? which I have no idea how to do.