md380-emu

Aaron Groover

Hey guys I been running only just the bridge and MMDVM. However never really played with the 380. What exactly is it for? Multiple connects and such?

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

aaron@...

agroover@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**