Re: Allstar to DMR ID

David KE6UPI

It would be nice to register a DMR ID for the ASL node. i.e. ASL 2060 Then a DMR user could lookup the node number.

David
KE6UPI

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 7:39 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
David,
I usually my own radio id. My wife is a ham so I have been known to use hers.

Steve

On 01/03/2018 10:25 PM, David wrote:
Hi

What is everyone running for a ID from analog when you do a allstar to dmr bridge.   0 was giving me troubles on my radio.