Re: MMDVM log #mmdvm_bridge

David Martin

Hello Dimitri,

I have had good success (mostly) using a Nextion screen with MMDVM_Bridge.

It works well on Receive but not at all on transmit. Transmit is not too much of a problem though as it’s only myself.

I am using NextionDriver 1.18 and a 3.5” basic screen.

Initially there was no TXRx frequencies, CPU Temperature or location. But found ‘#define XTRA’ in NextionDriver.h to enable these.

I have only tested this on DMR so far

Are you trying to get the Transmit information to show?  If so I would be interested in what you come up with as a solution.

Regards  David VK3KQT.