Re: Analog_Bridge Help

Ed W8VT

The goal is to have a bridge from Allstar to Brandmeister TG 313938 (cluster of repeaters in SE OH).

Private Allstar node 1952 that can be connected when needed.

Currently have this on a Raspberry Pi 2 with USB AMBE dongle.

Ed

On 01/14/2018 02:24 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Ed,
Why don't you start with what you are trying to accomplish and we can go from there.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 01/14/2018 12:40 PM, Ed W8VT wrote:
At this point, think I'm lost, dazed and confused (more than normal). Is there a guru out there that might log in and see if I have this stuff installed properly and help explain some of the configs?

Thanks,

Ed W8VT