Re: DVSwitch Server Raspberry Pi Image

On 23/10/20 1:01 am, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I let the cat out of the bag in the Mobile subgroup so for everyone
else...

We have  been working to enhance AB, MB and dvswitch.sh We have been
trying to squash bugs and provide the features we know were needed and
we have seen requested here on groups.io. The changes made to the
basic components of DVSwitch will enhance not only Mobile users but
bridges and other more esoteric applications. All of the TESTING for
now has been on the ARM family but once we are ready to release, we
will build ALL of the apt packages to support the 4 hardware families:
This sounds awesome.  Looking forward to seeing what's in the upgrade.
I'll have to do some manual tweaks, because I have multiple instances of
a number of the binaries running.   Might have to go to symlinks for
future ease of upgrading. :)

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com