Re: P25Gateway Inactivity Timeout Behavior

Steve N4IRS

Greg,
Please run the following as root:
uname -a
dpkg --print-architecture
/opt/P25Gateway/P25Gateway -v

Steve N4IRS

On 10/23/20 3:17 AM, Greg WB6ZSU wrote:
Over the past few days I’ve noticed a change in the way the Inactivity timeout works. I have my system configured with a Startup TG of 10400 and an Inactivity Timer of 10 minutes. The way I’m accustomed to this working is that if I changed talk groups to something other than 10400 (Startup) and there was inactivity on this new TG for more than 10 minutes, the system would revert back to 10400. This is not the way it is behaving today. I’m not exactly sure what TG is now used as the “Revert” TG.

I’ve looked at the P25Gateway log file and verified that even when operating on 10400, if there is more than 10 minutes of inactivity, I will be unlinked from 10400.

Is this a known current behavior, and if so, what does happen after the inactivity timer expires?

Thanks and 73,
Greg
WB6ZSU