Yaesu DR-2X inbuilt ethernet and bridging.

Peter M0NWI

All,

I understand from Yaesu that the new version of the Fusion repeater is to have an ethernet interface as standard, and that they are including a protocol to link repeaters like IPSC, referred to as IMRS (Internet-linked Multi-site Repeater System).

I wondered is anyone else has heard or seen anymore on this protocol, to allow it to reviewed and see if it would be possible to add it as another option into DVSwitch?

I suppose the kicker will be if it uses a much different AMBE encoder and so they are compatible or not on the WAN side.

73,
Peter