Re: DVSwitch Server Raspberry Pi Image

Jay

Steve, and All

Thanks so much for doing this.  I have been building Pi Images for DVSwitch from the beginning and I cannot count the number of times I have built images from scratch.  I realize that I could get to a certain point and save the image, but i am always worried that I do not the latest of something, especially INI files.  This is a huge step forward in my mind.

That does bring up a question.  The binaries are quite easy to keep up to date.  Is there a method to keep  INI files current without losing existing entries.  I have never found one but over time the "stanzas" have changed and some keywords.

I enjoyed the video and keep them coming.  This is what Ham Radio is all about.

--

jb   N4NQY