DSTAR

Aaron Groover

Good Morning everyone!

First off I hope everyone is doing well. I am currently patiently waiting for my daughter to be born at the hospital. So while I wait lol…… I was looking at setting up DSTAR on the bridge. I know is different and all sorts but wanted to know the correct process as far as where to put i.e REF030C and where I can find the gateway info. Ive had the DMR and also Fusion up for weeks and had QSO’s with no issues.

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**