Where can I find protocol documentation?

George M0GXB

For starters, I would like to find a full, complete, and correct documentation for whatever the protocol is called (IPSC, HBLINK, ??) that things like MMDVM use to talk to the gateways.

I found an old (2015) document somewhere which is clearly an early alpha version and with errors too, but the actual data streams I am looking at are for something that has evolved a bit since then. So where is this specified?

And is that protocol used for any other links in the growing DV networks?

George M0GXB