Re: Setting the IP address on the Pi

Steve N4IRS

hmmm, for me it's eth0.

On 11/4/2020 12:16 PM, Bob Brown wrote:
I burned from the pi image on the web site in your original email announcement.

I used Balena-etcher for the write to card.

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://drsm0ke.net

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." Thomas Jefferson

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 11:06 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Bob,
Is this the DVSwitch Server image or did you do a pat-get install
dvswitch-server on a running system?