Re: YSFGateway with FCS bridging

Steve N4IRS

David,
Thanks for the offer. We are not setup for that at this time.
I have updated MMDVM_Bridge on github and built updated apt packages for all 4 architectures.
Please let me know when you have had a chance to test it.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 11/5/2020 7:46 PM, David Young wrote:
Hi Steve,
Thank you for looking into this.  I know you are busy and I appreciate all the work you and your team put into the DVSwitch project.
Even before the new release of DVSwitch Server your team has developed an amazing set of bridges for use by the digital ham community.  If you have a PayPal contribution account I would be happy to contribute money to your efforts.
--
Dave WB6DTB