Controlling DVSwitch from AllStar

I've installed an instance of DVSwitch on my AllStar node, and I've been
able to link it to Brandmeister and select talkgroups from the commend
line.  I'm yet to get it working via AllStar commands.  The USRP
interface is working well.  I have it running on a private node, so I
can isolate the digital gateway from the node, when it's not in use by
disconnecting the private node from my main AllStar node.

In addition to getting the AllStar side working (for future control from
remote stations), I'd also like to be able to link to the other modes -
YSF, P25, etc, again ideally using DTMF comands.

Is there any documentation that I can look up?  I am running ASL and
DVSwitch on a Debian 9 PC.

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com