Re: XLX899 <> Allstar 40171

Patrick Perdue

If you're using HamVoIP, it's much, much easier to dedicate a second Pi to DVSwitch and connect USRP between them on the LAN. I've done this, and it works well. I also have a couple of ASL 1.01 systems. Once you have ASL up and running, it's a lot easier to integrate DVSwitch on the same hosting machine than with HamVoIP.

On 11/9/2020 1:24 PM, Daren. 2E0LXY. wrote:

Ah OK many thanks for the reply.
I installed HAMVOIP as it was so much easier than installing the other system.
I actually can't do the other system after trying so many times I gave up.
Looks like I may have to lock myself in a padded room and try again! 😂